Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Im out the JPY

So I got stopped out of the JPY. I know people are gonna ask me "Why would you see 100 pips and give most of it back?"

Because it was an "I don't care" entry. My plan was to stay with the trend and move my stop, not my limit, when new resistances where formed. As they where formed I moved my stop. I made money selling it on my main lot anyway.

So what do I do now? It is still in a downward trend, so because of that I will keep an eye out for sell entries. It will get to my 97.00 area at some point. I want to be able to get some.

Plan your trade, trade your plan.

1 comment:

  1. Testify Brother! I'm on board! Learn how to trade and handle the emotion of the 'long haul' and the pips will take care of themselves. They'll be like little rabbits multiplying on the Fibonacci sequence....1,1,2,3,5,8,13,21,34,55,89

    ReplyDelete