Thursday, October 22, 2009

Where in the world have I been?????

Well, this move has taken more time out of my trading life then I ever could have imagined. Im in the house, and have internet so I got that going for me. I was also able to do some trading while in Cancun. that was actually pretty cool. Internet only worked from the room, so I was not able to trade on the beach like I wanted to but i probably would have gotten sand in my laptop or something crazy like that.

Now on to trading. I have been trading the 4:30's on the GbpJpy along with a few Day 2's and 1.5's along the way. Allso added a consolidation trade to my trading, complements of the Cisco Kid.

Total pips I got was lil over 400 pips this week. I got stopped out of the long position i have on the GBPJPY as it was climbing to my target of 154.60 area. An annoucement made it drop like a rock. Now it looks like it want to get back into the upward trend that it was in. So we shall see.

At the time of writing this I am currently shorting the USDJPY at 91.28, shorting the EURJPY at 135.47 and I still have an invesment entry on the USDCAD at 1.0637. I see some possible day trendwall breaking on the CAD which is why i still have this position in. I took profits on this entry already, so I could get stopped out. Its my "Don't Care" entry so i dont even look at it anymore.

I will be posting more often as I continue to trade to the goal of $95k.

No comments:

Post a Comment