Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Euodoo EA is ready!

For awhile now I have been posting some of my trades and the success we have been having trading it. If you ask Tradercisco he will tell you how much I value my sleep, so because of that I needed an EA that would get me in my trade if I was away or....asleep.

So I aligned myself with an excellent trader/software engineer. I talked to him about how I do what I do and how I need an EA to execute positions for me and BAM!! Euodoo was born.

For the last couple of months I have been trading it on a micro starting with $250. (I used micro instead of demo because you still need to feel the pain of loosing real money, even if it is $5) I started this trade with this account on Nov 16th 2009. As of right now today the account is at $855, just over 300% gain) and I'm currently short AUDJPY with an entry at 84.04 and up 106 pips. Euodoo is also looking to possibly add another short position. (FYI I did move it over to my standard account, but still run it on my micro because... why not? I like money.)

What is Euodoo? I am sure you are wondering. Well here are a few definitions:
  1. To grant a prosperous and expeditious journey, to lead by a direct and easy way
  2. To grant a successful issue, to cause to prosper
  3. To prosper, be successful

That is exactly what we have been seeing with Euodoo. I say WE because this trade came from TraderCisco. He taught it to me, I tweaked it and we both trade it successfully. We feel this trade is "Euodoo", a way to have a prosperous and successful journey in FX trading.

Now after much deliberation TraderCisco and I have decided to share this. We are offering it as a monthly subscription. We will be doing even more pod casts, blogging and market commentary for our subscribers.

So if you are interested in trading Euodoo, let me know. It is ready to roll. This prosperous journey is not mine alone. Join me.

We also have a version that works on demo accounts only for those that want to test it before becoming a subscriber.


All The Best
PipTee

No comments:

Post a Comment