Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Great Day Trading

So me and a few other traders got in the Eur and Chf last night and got paid out BIG TIME!!!

I am still in a buy on the Eur and am up over 220 pips right now. I have a target of 1.4310. Once it passes that, which I think it will because it has bounced off that area a few times now. So i think the next time we get up there, we are going threw it. My next target is 1.5304.

I am also still in the sell on the Chf and up over 200 pips on that. I have a target of 1.0526, then 1.0368. we may get a bounce off that level if it doesn't break threw it.


So what did I do today? I increased my account 10% only risking a little over 2%. 1% risk on Eur and 1% risk on Chf. So for those that think they have to risk more than 3% to make a living trading forex, guess what? You don't. Be selective and patient and the trades will come to you.

Happy trading, I know I am. (At least for today)

No comments:

Post a Comment