Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My JPY Trade

Im still in the USDJPY trade. Up a lil over 160 pips so far. My targets of 96.00 and 96.60 have been hit. I am waiting to see t 97.26 to be hit. It will either break that area or bounce off of it. It has bounce twice off that area already, so we shall see what happens.

How do I feel about my position? Well I have been taking profits every 50 pips or so. I moved into the world by one pip and it came within 5 pips from stopping me out before taking off, so I am a happy camper. You get very tired of the banks coming and taking you our by a pip or two, then taking off for the big move you where waiting for.

When we get to 97.26 area I will probably take more $$$$ off the table and leave one last entry in. At that point it will be a true "I don't care trade."

Im not looking at getting it to anything this week since its a holiday and we have non farm. I will just keep riding the USDJPY as long as I can.

I will be looking for BUYS next week on the EURGBP. Haven't traded that in awhile so should be fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment