Monday, November 16, 2009

Eurjpy, Going short

So, I got in the Eurjpy on a 30min consolidation breakout. As I was about to get in the trade, my internet dropped. I was flipping out cause these breakouts, when they happen, tend to pay pretty fast. By the time I got my router restarted the market was about 20 pips above the open. So I lucked out and got a GREAT entry that created a 15 pip stop.

Around the same time I got in the 2hr cross on the Eurusd for a sell. That trade hung around until Mr. B started talking favorably about the dollar. When that happened the Eurusd fell like a rock. I think I took about 60+ pips on that until it stopped me out with profits.

Eurjpy Dropped pretty good around the same time. So as you can imagine, I was going crazy trying to keep up with taking profits and moving stops.

My game plan is to keel entery short on the Eurjpy as more 30min consolidations form and break on the short side. We have the Day ROI failing and 4hr BB's being created. 4.30 trades pretty well and consistanly on the Eurjpy, so I will be looking for that as further confirmations to get in. We are also looking at Day trendwall lines to be broken on the short side also.

short target on eurjpy for me is 132.60 area. then 132.15-01 area. So we shall see how the rest of the Eurjpy will act over the next coming days.

No comments:

Post a Comment