Thursday, November 19, 2009

What I missed, What I made.

So last night I was trading the D2 that happend on the Eurusd. Im still in it and up a lil over 100 pips at the time of writing this. I actually entered a few times on 30min breakouts and took profits on those. I have my original entry still left and it is running strong going long. We tapped the Blue River line on the day, if we can break it we may be able to see more Bear action on the eur. It has been in a long upward trend for awhile, so a good drop may be in order, espcially since Mr. B was talking favorably about the dollar this week.

Not to long after I got in the Eurusd, the Eurjpy did what i thought to be a head fake on the 30min consolidation trade that I do. It broke my low then retraced, then broke it again. According to my rules, I need a candle open below my breakou range. By the time I got that my stop would have been about 70 pips. I should have traded it anyway but didn't. Now I wish I did becasue that entry is now up over 150 pips. Not only that but the was possible opportunities for maybe 1 more entry on it. I have been wanting to go long on the Eurjpy because in my opinion the over trend of the day is to short it.

No comments:

Post a Comment