Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Euodoo, Where have all the numbers gone?

Well, I need to apologize for not staying on top of the numbers. Or maybe the currencies need to apologize to me. As you may recall through previous webinar tinychat's that we have done in the past, I like to trade channel breakouts that are between 50-60 pips. We have been having massive surges and channels have not really been presenting themselves.

So what else can we do in the mean time? Well, I have been learning a lot trading with Tim Chandler in the mornings. I have been "seeing" how his trade could and would keep us out if getting into a breakout that could fail, or one that would really pay out. Price action is so very important, in my opinion, when it comes to trading. Indicators can lag, markets can move to fast for some, so when you can rely and learn how to trade and read the candles with JUST price action, your trading can and will only get better.

As traders we never stop learning and growing. We all have our systems that we use, but we can always learn something new that we can adjust and add to our systems. I now have added Tim's trading system to my own account and am doing very well at it. Everyday I learn something new, which I think is important. I really can't wait to start trading with some of the other traders that you all have come to know and love on Twitter. We will be releasing their rooms very soon, and I know you all are going to REALLY get excited when you learn who they are. So stand by because they trading fun has only just begun.

Pip T

No comments:

Post a Comment