Friday, July 17, 2009

End of Day 1

So I made the quota for the challenge, that being 50 pips, my account balance is at $5500 after day one of trading. As you can see i had a loss on the gbpusd. It was a very small loss because i did not have my $5k deposited into the account when the trade went off. You can see the first entry on the challenge I did was the Usdjpy D2. My WIFE, believe it or not, closed my order for me. How you ask? Well, I was playing golf when the market was going to close. I had set a value up alarm to let me know when the market reached about 45 pips. I got a text message sent to me, and because FXCM does not have a mobile platform, my wife had to close my position. Imagine me trying to call my wife and walk her threw closing my position. It all worked out, she was able to close the position for me 5 minutes before market closed at 3pm.

Here is a pix of my report for the day along with the position I left in on the usdjpy. I can't lose any money on that position so I did not mind leaving the position in over the weekend. Plus when Tokyo opens Sunday night, we will have a 4hr BB, along with the day and we broke 4hr trend walls, reasons to stay in or get in.

Well its almost 2am Friday night. Im sleepy. Have a great weekend, I know I will.













No comments:

Post a Comment