Monday, July 20, 2009

What I am looking at this coming week

So all I was able to do today was move my stop to new resistance that has been created on both the Eurusd and the Usdjpy. I dont know how many pips I have locked in on the Eurusd. I know I have 3 entries rnning on it and might, and I really mean MIGHT trade the next next 2hr cross on the Eurusd. I want it to break the week trend-wall. If it can break the week trend-wall, then we should see it continue its bull position. It is getting close to my target of 1.4320, about 100 pips away from where we are now which is 1.4224.

The USDJPY i think I am for sure going to trade the next 2hr cross up. We have the day growing in our favor AND the week is crossing up next week (as long as we stay bull that is)

As far as the challenge goes, I will wait for the next 2hr crosses that I like. I have no problem waiting for what I feel to be a very good trade or a trade that will pay out.

Selective Successful Trading is what I want.

No comments:

Post a Comment