Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Usdjpy Losing trade

So we took a loss on the jpy, am I worried that we have a failing trading formula? Well, I pulled a report for my trading from June 1st until today and I traded 126 trades with 18 failed trades. Am I profitable, what do you think? O, and by the way, they consider a failed trade when my inv. lot would come back and stop me out. I really only had 2-3 true failed trades, the rest of the failed trades where my inv. lots being stopped out, but I already made money cause I buy my trade every time.

This failure today on the jpy was also during an announcement, so in my book it is an announcement driven failure.

What's my game plan for the week? Im chillin, gonna take it easy and just wait for fresh days to get back into agreement with the weeks. I have no problem waiting for a good trade to set up.

Patience Pays

I can also afford to wait because we have taken several hundred pips this month already. I am still in the Eurusd with 3 entries and have a lil over 300 pips locked in. I do not for see adding any more bull entries on it since we have the day failing. Ill keep moving my stop and let the market stop me out. If they day opens up and starts going again, I may consider adding another entry on a 415 430 d2 or 1.5. Im sure i will post anything I do on twitter so everyone can stay up to date.

Have fun and don't stress. Shiz happens. We just have to be around when it turns into daisy's.

No comments:

Post a Comment