Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Very Exciting Times

So starting this week I will start the 5k to 95k in 90 days challenge. The reason I am willing to start this challenge is because I feel confident in my trades, I trust them and I trust the way I trade them.

One of the main things I had to consider in starting this challenge is the risk level involved. Because this will be a high risk account, I am comfortable losing this money emotionally. What I mean by that is, if I have a few losing trades, I will not be revenge trading to make the money back. Reason why is going into this challenge I can stand to lose all this money. I am emotionally and more importantly prepared for that to happen. If I lost all $5k, it will not hurt me financially and I personally think that is key to trade this type of risk successfully.

I'll treat it like a demo ;)


So here are my rules that I will follow when it comes to trading the challenge:

  1. Trade 1 standard lot first month, 3 the second and 5 the third month
  2. Trade trades that have a 50 or less stop for at least the first 5 trades of the month
  3. Never miss the first 2-2hr X's after a day cross
  4. If I lose more than 40% of my account, I will change my risk back to a level I am comfortable with. Trade my account back to even, then continue with the challenge.
  5. I will post a screen shot of my account to keep everyone up to date on my success or failures.

I hope everyone will be able to share in my success and learn something from it, good or bad. It will be fun.




No comments:

Post a Comment